(EXPERIENCED) 'AP High Court' : Civil Judge (Junior Division) @ Andhra Pradesh
AP High Court recruitment for experienced in Andhra Pradesh as Civil Judge (Junior Division) .Advocate Degree candidates can apply. Walk-behind for further insight information.
Job Role Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Qualification Advocate Degree
Total Vacancies 68 Posts
Salary Rs. 27,700 to 44,700/- per month
Experience 3 years Experence
Job Location Andhra Pradesh
Last Date 02 January 2021
- For OC/ BC Categories: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST Categories: Rs. 400/-
Mode Of Payment :
The application fees will be paid through Online/ SBI
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2020):
- For General – 35 years
- For PWD – 45 years
- Civil Judge (Jr Division) – 68 Posts
- Only those candidates who possess the qualified prescribed under the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2007 .
- A person who has been practicing for not less than three (3) years as an Advocate.
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700 to 44,700/- per month
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of Screening Test (Computer Based Test) and viva voce.
- The screening test will be comprises of 100 marks of multiple choice questions. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The candidates who secure 40% and above marks in the screening test will be short listed in the ratio 1:10 of the available vacancies for written examination.
- The written examination consists of civil laws, criminal laws and english translation test for 25 marks and essay writing test for 75 marks on legal subjects.
How to apply for this job?