Allstate hiring for Mobile app testing@ Bangalore
Experience required for the Job: 6 - 8 years
Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
JD:. Develops and maintains automation framework and test scripts for optimal execution of tests.
3. Develops and maintains the validations tools with the new or existing features.
4. Conduct high quality functional, integration and E2E testing according to process standards.
5. Accountable for defect identification, documentation, communication and following through to resolution according to business requirements for medium / complex projects.
6. Identify, document and track bugs
7. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
8. Develop Quality Control estimates for the focused area of business.
9. Executes functional tests using manual and automated testing techniques
10. Review business requirements for completeness, consistency, clarity, relevance, ambiguity, redundancy and testability
11. Validate key testable business requirements, participate in review of deliverables produced during the project lifecycle to identify issues, defects and risks for medium to complex projects and provides sign off where applicable.