(EXPERIENCED) 'COMMSCOPE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED' : Automation Test Engineer @ Bangalore
COMMSCOPE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED has openings for Automation Test Engineer @ Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
What does a successful R&D Engineer do?
We are looking for an individual who is having proven ability in system(software/firmware) testing, preferably in AIM/intelligence connectivity products and can work independently on test assignments
Candidate should be capable of leading features/system validation, designing and executing manual/automation test cases, debugging issues, analyzing the software logs. Should have system knowledge of products/system under development and capable of guiding other team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
We need dynamic folks who have a good understanding :
- Performing QA Testing as part of agile software development which includes In-Sprint manual/automation and Regression testing
- Carrying out technical reviews and guide the team on technical aspects to design/run test cases
- Should interact with functional team members in different global locations for addressing technical/customer issues and track it for logical closure.
- Preparing lab test setups and hardware equipment for end-to-end feature validation.
- Execution of test plan in the lab environment or with simulators and mimic field scenarios.
- Preparing the test plans as per project requirements and acceptance criteria following the best test practices
- Should possess Problem solving skills and identify the issues with minimal effort.
- Continuously learn and improve skills for software automation and testing
- Tracking Test execution and report of testing activities like test updates, test results, test case coverage.
BE/ME Degree in CSE/ECE with 8-12 years of related technical experience
Proven track record of building motivated, collaborative, and productive teams, including remote team members. Accomplished servant-leader capable of supporting multiple teams simultaneously. Passion to proactively seek ways to improve processes.
Skills we require:
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
Strong knowledge of Scrum framework and active collaboration with global Scrum team members and Automation experience required with knowledge of Python, Java
Hands-on experience in use of tools like Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, Jenkins, Selenium, Rest Assured, SoapUI, Cucumber, etc.in automation, integration and regression testing and Experience with both Manual testing and Automation scripts design
Experience with UI, REST API Testing (manual and automation) and integration of tests in CI/CD and Working experience in automation using tools/frameworks like Robot Framework, BDD, TDD and and Understanding of structured cabling and AIM standards
Expertise in creating manual and automation test cases for system level, integration level and feature level testing and Good knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/UDP/IP) and understanding of OSI model
Good knowledge on QA Test Management solution like Zephyr or XRay and Strong team player and out of the box thinker
Trains team members on technology, system features and project related aspects and Good understanding of agile software testing engineering processes.
Well versed with network debugging tools like Wireshark, etc.
Good log analysis/debugging skills to isolate issues and perform root cause analysis and Experience in automation testing of Mobile App (iOS and Android)