(EXPERIENCED) 'Cloudwerx' : Salesforce Developer @ Pune
Cloudwerx recruitment for experienced in Pune as Salesforce Developer.B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA candidates can apply. Walk-behind for further insight information.
Cloudwerx is currently seeking talented and experienced Salesforce Developers for project work with our clients based in Australia. We want to make you an offer if you possess in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce development environment, API integrations, and general web application development.
This opportunity is a full time position in our foreign subsidiary ‘Cloudwerx Solutions India Pvt Ltd’ located in Pune, India.
Duties will include:
- Collaborating with product owner, SCRUM Master and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver frictionless Salesforce based functionality
- Self-managing within the agile project management framework
- Driving user story analysis, elaboration and design.
- Developing high quality code with supporting unit test and automation
- Developing in Apex, Lightning to build customised solutions that support business requirements and drive key business outcomes
- Conducting unit testing and integration testing for functionality
- Deploying solutions within the agile SDLC framework that delivers high-quality code on a frequent basis
- Ensuring that software standards and quality targets are met
Qualifications you require:
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience, including experience managing configuration changes, developing Apex code, triggers and Visualforce pages within the Salesforce platform
- At least 2 year experience developing Lightning components or Lightning Web components
- Hands on experience with React or similar Java Script based framework
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification highly desired
- Completed at least a few Salesforce Implementations or Projects - end to end implementation experience preferred
- Familiar with Salesforce Administration: configuration, standard data model, security, and automations such as validation rules, workflows, and process flows
- Thorough understanding of the constraints of Salesforce platform, particularly with regards to governor limits and best practices in delivering business requirements in the context of those constraints.
- Understanding of Salesforce test framework, test-driven development (TDD),and iterative development
- Ability to effectively work in team environment with multiple skill set levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Maintain service level agreements and high customer satisfaction scores
- Competitive salary based on your level of experience
- Tailored benefits package
- Access to coaching from our CTO and Salesforce CTA
- Personal and professional development through training & cash bonuses for completing Salesforce certifications
Why Join Us?
Cloudwerx is the go-to Salesforce consulting firm in Australia. We bridge the gap between business process consulting and executing the vision. We help clients leverage Salesforce technology to improve business processes and gain critical insights into their operations. We believe in the power of the Salesforce platform and are constantly blown away by the results our customers are achieving. If you are a smart, driven person, who thrives on taking technology to the next level, you’ve come to the right place.
How to apply for this job?