(FRESHERS) 'Compliance Group' : Java Software Engineer @ Hyderabad
Compliance Group has openings for Java Software Engineer @ Hyderabad
Job Profile: Software Engineer – I – Java
Work Location: Hyderabad,Telangana
Job Type: Full Time
Experience Required: Freshers
We are looking for a fresher – Java Full-Stack engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Participating in the design and creation of APIs, plugins.
- Writing secure, clean, functional code on the front-end and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Around 1 year(s) of experience / freshers.
- Has exposure to JSON
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Understanding of a scalable architecture.
- Sound knowledge and experience in HTML, CSS
- Experience in RESTful services, Spring & Hibernate is a plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge or Experience in SQL is a plus but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Data Structures and algorithms and their applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Long term commitment
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work in flexible time zone (US time zone).
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
How to apply for this job?