(FRESHERS / EXPERIENCED) 'Concentrix' : Technical Support Representative @ Bangalore
Concentrix has openings for Technical Support Representative @ Bangalore
Company Name: Concentrix
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Technical Support Representative
No.of Openings: 400
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 3 years
Qualification: HSC, Diploma, Undergraduation, Graduation
- We are hiring for Tech Support Executives at Concentrix Bangalore.
- The technical issues can span multiple Client products and third party devices / applications.
- In addition, TSEs continually participate in building the capability and quality of the technical support organization and its supporting systems by capturing and documenting information in line with process and the Case Handling Guide.
- Support is provided in a variety of ways including phone, online services and electronic mail.
- Spot offers for immediate joiners.
- Work Shifts/Hours: Day shift 9am to 7 pm (Monday to Saturday).
- Work Location: Bangalore (Ecospace – Bellandur).
- Arrears/Backlogs can be considered.
- Fresher 2.4 L per annum (Inclusive PF, gratuity and ESI if applicable).
- Experienced 3.8 L per annum (Inclusive PF, gratuity and ESI if applicable).
- To provide best in class Technical support to customers over Phone.
- Take end to end ownership of customer issues reported.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard operating procedures & escalate to internal teams for quicker resolution.
- Documenting all troubleshooting performed on the call in client SAP CRM.
- Document solutions in the form of knowledge base, Tech notes and Articles and help build a robust knowledge base which can be referred in the future.
- Basic Linux & Windows OS knowledge.
- Any hardware Certification will be an added advantage.
- Operating systems – OS.
- Hardware & Basic Networking.
- Computer fundamentals.
- Knowledge on PC hardware, Windows OS, Wireless and Networking troubleshooting.
- Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail.
- Decent English communication with HINDI ( Both Oral & Written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team or as a single contributor.
- Adaptability / Flexibility on shifts, Ownership and initiative.
- Being Active & Energetic.
- Typing Test.
- Technical interview and ops interview.
- Mode of Interview: Telephonic /Video call INV only.
- Interviews From: Monday to Saturday.
- HR Round.
How to apply for this job?