(FRESHERS/EXPERIENCED) 'Dell' : Software Engineer 2 - 0 to 2 years @ Bangalore
Dell hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer 2 for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Dell Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
Job Position:- Software Engineer 2
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Family: Engineering Software-Engineering Software-Engineer
Qualification Requirements & Skills:-
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- You will need to successfully deliver customer-facing functionality for well-defined features in a team environment and are expected to be familiar with state-of-the-art tools and processes; and have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Requires between 0-2 years of experience building systems software
- Programming Languages – C,C++, Python, ExtJS, ReactJS, ReduxJS OS – Windows, Linux, Springs, Hibernate
- Proficient in multithreading, synchronizations and their applications • Excellence in software engineering practices and coding
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment & to influence others to achieve results
- Experience in one or more unit test frameworks.
- Experience with git and Jenkins.
- Experience working with file systems
- Industry knowledge on cloud APIs, i.e AWS, vSphere/vCloud, OpenStack
- The Software Engineer will participate in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software product.
- Utilize software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
- Aid in testing and fixing of new or enhanced products.
- Create technical documentation of software products/solutions.
- Drive idea generation for new software products, or for the next version of an existing product.
- Protect Intellectual property by working appropriate legal elements (ex: procurement, patents, opensource).
How to apply for this job?