(FRESHERS / EXPERIENCED) 'EY' : Associate Analyst>GDP>RMS @ Gurgaon, Haryana
EY hiring candidates for the role of Associate Analyst>GDP>RMS for the Gurgaon, Haryana location. The complete details about EY Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- EY
Job Position:- Associate Analyst>GDP>RMS
Job Location:- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- IND00GC5
Job Category:- Core Business Services
Job Posted Date:- 25th February 2021
To qualify for the role you must have:-
- Candidates with a recognized data protection/data privacy qualification (e.g. CIPP) would be preferred, or to obtain qualification within 6 months of starting.
- University graduate / post-graduate with 0-3 years of experience
- Good academic background
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidates with exposure to client interaction would be preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have:-
- Ability to operate and flex in an ambiguous and changing environment to respond to emerging priorities
- Experience of working to deadlines and delivering high quality outputs
- Ability and willingness to periodically work flexibly e.g., participating in calls outside of standard office hours (early morning/late night) to support our global organization
Skills and attributes for success:-
- Appreciation for data protection principles and application of controls to protection confidential and personal data
- The candidate should have experience in operational data protection processes, including PIA, ROPA, Incident Management and DSR.
- The candidate should have experience in delivery of project solutions to enable monitoring and testing of compliance.
- The candidate should be comfortable working in an unstructured & complex environment requiring out of box thinking, logical reasoning
- The candidate should be able to continuously add value to assigned processes and develop solutions
- Ability to learn and understand the EY’s Risk Management policies as well as familiarity with other Risk Management initiatives outside of area of expertise
- Ability to manage tasks and activities in a timely manner
- Ability to keep confidential sensitive information
- Strong research and communications skills
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks.
- Interest in working with a culturally diverse team from around the globe to design, develop, and deploy programs and share knowledge
- Team player and active listener with the ability to respond to and develop the ideas of others
What EY look for:-
- EY looking for an experienced, high-energy individual who embraces change and innovation in order to ensure that we can continue to deliver world-class RM initiatives in an ever-changing environment.
- The role will be part of the GDS Data Protection team that, under direction from Global Risk Management (in collaboration with GCO), manage the EY Data Protection program to monitor that EY and client data is used and protected in line with internal policy and external regulation to mitigate risk to the network.
- This is an exciting time to join Risk Management. Enabling responsible growth and working together with the business to do this is at the heart of many of the NextWave strategic priorities.
- EY is looking for professionals, interested in Risk Management, to join global Risk Management. You will build your professional knowledge and credentials, learn how EY operates globally and work with some of the most senior partners.
What EY offer:-
- EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy.
- From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe.
- EY introduces you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
Your key responsibilities:-
- Associate within GDS Risk Management would be required to develop subject matter knowledge on various Risk Management functions and processes, including interpreting policies and processes, determining required actions and making recommendations based on EY guidance and acquired experience.
- The incumbent would be responsible for analyzing issues and producing high quality deliverables. The position would be expected to interact with Senior Executives within EY.
- You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Risk Management Data Protection team, with initial focus on the risk associated with external parties (suppliers).
How to apply for this job?