(FRESHERS) 'Emipro' : Trainee Software Developer @ Gujarat
Emipro recruitment for freshers in Gujarat as Trainee Software Developer.B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MscIT/MCA candidates can apply. Walk-behind for further insight information.
Job Role Trainee Software Developer
Salary Best in Industry
Job Location Rajkot, Gujarat
- Sound Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, Relational Databases & SQL concepts.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving qualities.
- Must be skilled in writing clean, efficient code & follow best practices for programming.
- A Quick Learner, very approachable, honest, and a fun team player with having Can-Do approach.
- Eager to learn new things all the time.
- Must have awareness of new technologies.
- Ability to understand client requirements and translate them into business solutions.
- Database: Postgresql (with object-relational mapping)
- Operating System: Ubuntu
- Collaboration platform: GitHub, Bitbucket
- Framework: Odoo (ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI)
We are looking for an efficient Trainee – Software Developers who are responsible for analysing, designing, developing, documenting, testing, and implementing business applications that provide solutions to support our customer’s business processes & add value to their business.
- Develop code, document & execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests, and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Adopt new and emerging technologies to provide solutions to client needs.
- Ability to understand client requirements and translate them into suitable solution architecture.
- Be flexible to work on varied technologies and cater to time difference needs.
- Identify technical issues and provide resolution.
- Willingness to work on client site as and when required.
How to apply for this job?