(EXPERIENCED) 'InvestingChannel' : Big Data Engineer @ Hyderabad
InvestingChannel recruitment for experienced in Hyderabad as Big Data Engineer.ME/M.Tech, BCA, BE/B.Tech candidates can apply. Walk-behind for further insight information.
InvestingChannel, an innovative digital media company featuring a valuable repertoire of financial websites, award winning content and robust advertising and subscription solutions.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Data Engineer with 6+ years of experience in building scalable, high-performance distributed systems that deal with large data volumes. You will be responsible for development work on all aspects of Big Data, data provisioning, modeling, performance tuning and optimization.
- Work closely with business and dev teams to translate the business/functional requirements into technical specifications that drive Big Data solutions to meet functional requirements.
- Participate in software design meetings and write technical design documents.
- Design, develop, implement and tune large-scale distributed systems and pipelines that process large volumes of data; focusing on scalability, low -latency, and fault-tolerance in every system built.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
- Maintain application stability and data integrity by monitoring key metrics and improving code base accordingly.
- Understand & maintain existing codebase by regular re-factoring and applying requested fixes and features.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Should be flexible to learn new technology / required frameworks.
- 6+ years of experience in core Java and Spring Batch.
- Highly Proficient in SQL. Expertise in writing complex, highly-optimized queries across large data sets.
- 4+ years of experience in ingestion pipeline and data processing
- Experience with data governance (Data Quality, Metadata Management, Security, etc.)
- Hands-on with Parquet formats, AWS Redshift, Spectrum and Athena
- Experience with multi-data sources and getting it all into a Data Lake.
- 2+ years of experience in Hadoop technologies
- Experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is mandatory.
- Ability to grapple with log files and Unix processes.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Prior exposure to building real time data pipelines would be an added advantage.
- Experience on data visualization tools is good to have.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced Agile development process.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Technology 'Must Haves': Core Java, Spring Batch, Data Structures, Web Services, RDBMS (MySQL/SQL Server),NoSQL, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Kafka, Airflow, Spark, Hibernate Framework, Shell Scripting
- Technology 'Good to Haves': Design Patterns, Jenkins, Python, R
How to apply for this job?