(FRESHERS / EXPERIENCED) 'Mouser Electronics' : Customer Service Assistant I @ Bangalore
Mouser Electronics has openings for Customer Service Assistant I @ Bangalore
Company Name: Mouser Electronics
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant I
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Job Description: The Customer Service Assistant role is responsible for providing service excellence and supporting department objectives by entering and retrieving data through custom or other software, and supporting customer service initiatives.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provides the highest level of customer service. Performs data entry accurately and efficiently using various computer programs, word processing, spreadsheet or database commands; formats material as required.
- Proofs material entered and generates data reports as required; reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data. Files, keeps records, and prepares/transmits/sorts/distributes facsimiles, mail, e-mail, and reports as needed..
- Researches and expedites customer requests. Monitors and ensures delivery date and product quality to meet customer requirements.
- Verifies and process customer requests correctly. Provides price and delivery quotes to customer within company specified deadlines..
- Understands and correctly works with multiple currencies and other requirements with regard to processing international orders
- Demonstrates effective time management and planning/organizing skills. Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Works effectively with other members of the team. Maintains a high level of commitment to achieve goals.
- Promotes and maintains high standards of quality and service excellence. Exhibits strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, and analyzes the impact of decisions before execution.
- Proficient in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software.
- Takes initiative to expand knowledge for position utilizing all available sources.
- Other duties as assigned without customer facing interactions.
- Provide information regarding availability of in stock and out of stock items and help in order entry work for all regions globally.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers based on information given by customer and previous knowledge of the product line to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Expands product knowledge utilizing all available sources.
- The ability to adapt to changing customer circumstances and needs is a must
- Ability to understand and work with multiplie currencies
- Supports local Customer Service teams, and provides support for other teams when needed.
- Regular attendance at work is an essential part of the job
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Exhibits the potential to advance to other positions
- Ability type data for long periods of time
- Proficient typing, math and writing skills
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software
- Ability to use, read, and interpret spreadsheets, printed reports, and a dual terminal screen
- Able and willing to use our telephone headsets
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English (minimum), including in a telephone environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Requires any Bachelor’s Degree
- Freshers or 0-2 years Customer service experience required.
How to apply for this job?