(EXPERIENCED) 'Pitney Bowes' : Salesforce Developer @ Pune
Pitney Bowes recruitment for experienced in Pune as Salesforce Developer.B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA candidates can apply. Walk-behind for further insight information.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be a core member of the development team supporting our Salesforce.com platform.
You will design solutions that meet the business functional requirements, build, test, iterate, and deploy the changes supporting ongoing enhancements. This includes existing core and custom features, and new functionality such as integrations, new features and automated business processes.
You will play a leading role in code reviews, guiding the team towards better designs and clean, standardized coding using architectural and best practice guidelines as well as undertake code performance and related analysis.
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet client requirements and organizational goals.
- Interact directly with end users as required to understand project objectives and outcome-based requirements.
- Effectively communicate with project managers, end-users and other developers to design cohesive technical solutions and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Works well within a software development team as a strong collaborator with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to plan and manage workload giving predictability as to when each task / phase will be complete.
- Demonstrate excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce Story lines as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices.
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce.com to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support the organization.
- Engage with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of all aspects of the Salesforce platform including integration.
- Designs creative solutions that solve our client’s business and technical problems using Salesforce.com best practices to avoid customization.
This role requires a talented self-directed individual with a strong work ethic and the following skills:
Must to have
- Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration and data integration.
- Develops and executes tests, leads developer test cycles (UT, SIT & RT) including use of testing tools
- Has a high degree of skill analysing and cleansing data files (in Excel, text, etc.);
- Has an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes
- Has experience in development, configuration, and administration of Salesforce with integration to other databases/systems.
- Knowledge of software development patterns & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proficiency in related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, Developer Console)
- Has solid leadership and organizational skills
- Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Platform App builder
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- Certified Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
- Certified ServiceMax administrator.
- Experience developing Call Centre and Field Service technical solutions and business processes
- 6+ years of experience working in Salesforce Service Cloud - strong advantage to have experience with Service Max
- 6+ years hands-on declarative development including Process Builder, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes and Visual Workflow
- 6+ years hands-on programmatic development on the Force.com platform including Visualforce, Apex, SOQL and SOSL
- 6+ years hands-on experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, describe software product features and design solutions with strong verbal and written English skills
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies