(FRESHERS) "Ryan" : Tax Associate, Transaction Tax Compliance @ Hyderabad, India – Argus
Ryan hiring candidates for the role of Tax Associate, Transaction Tax Compliance for the Hyderabad location. The complete details about Ryan Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Ryan
Job Position:- Tax Associate, Transaction Tax Compliance
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India – Argus
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- R0006523
Job Posted Date:- 23rd February 2021
Education and Experience:-
- Freshers with Masters or bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Commerce/ Accounting/ Business
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, excellent email writing skills is required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate skills in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.
- Expertise in MS Excel, MS Word
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with Compliance as they arise
- Filing of Sales & Use Tax Returns via paper and EDI for the various clients
- Preparation of sales and Use tax returns for various clients
- Develop quality control methods to identify errors and improve accuracy. Perform quality check of teams work and ensure quality process and error tracking is executed at all levels.
- Have exposure in interacting with offshore/onshore staff via email and telephone
- Prepares reports as per the requirements from consultants and Managers
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Performs quality assurance as required
- Prepares documentation and assists training new hires
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Current work hours are 2.00 PM to 11.00 PM, IST or 5.00 AM to 2.00 PM, IST. Shift change is anticipated depending on US work hours/time zone and business need.
- Candidate should be willing to work in any shift.
- A reasonable amount of overtime will be required during peak season.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees in India and US both via e-mail and telephone.
- Tax Associate works with consultants and managers in the US and India to manage projects and performs verification and reconciliation related to payment administration, tracking and logging notices, and preparation of Sales & Use Tax Returns.
- This role involves developing required procedures and managing project communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Create a positive team experience
- Responsible for delivering SLA’s assigned to the team
- Regular communication with India and US stakeholders on Project deliverables
- Create reports and process metrics and prepare necessary project management tools as per the requirements from stakeholders
- Performs quality assurance as required.
- Must demonstrate exceptional logical and analytical skills
- Data manipulation, e-Filing, and compliance preparations
- Acquiring and validating tax rate information imposed by the Jurisdictions
- Reconcile values from different data sources
- Preparation and maintenance of process documents
How to apply for this job?