(FRESHERS) 'S and P Global' : Trainee @ Ahmedabad
S and P Global has openings for Trainee @ Ahmedabad
Company Name :- S&P Global
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Categories:- Data Management
Req ID :- 260883
Preferred Qualifications:- PGDM / MBA (Preference: Finance Stream)
What S&P Global Looking For:-
- A person with an interest in research and data processing
- Above-average verbal & written communication skills
- Should able to work under pressure
- Should able to work with benchmarks
- Effective time management & should be punctual
- Should have good command over typing (keyboard) and have basic knowledge of computer
- Security Management integrates 3rd Party vendor Data to support data collection across cross-reference products in XpressFeed & Data platforms.
- Team majorly contributes to GICRS product which is part of ‘Cross Reference’ services as well as provides foundational support to other datasets such as Pricing/market data, Ratings, Fixed income etc.
What’s in it for you:-
- This position will help college graduates to start their career in MNC where they will prove themselves on quality, productivity, research & analysis aspects.
- Based on your work & involvement in the team, you will get an opportunity to become Full-Time Employee in S&P Global.
Kindly Note:- This is a full time internship of 11 months
- Analysis & Research would require gathering information from company websites, local registry’s/operating units, and publicly available filings and company documents
- Processing data of standard entities (both public and private), in order to ensure credible cross-referencing to facilitate clients’ data usage.
- Achieve personal objectives and contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
- Learnings, Upskilling, and Work with Fun.
- To ensure that adequate training is received for satisfactory delivery on workflow
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows, and have a good working knowledge of work tools
- Stay abreast of updated guidelines and policies
- Deliver as per pre-defined team targets
- Add/edit data as per process guidelines
- Fix errors as per quality feedback within specified time and report back after completion
- Research and validate required information for Entity status and attributes from sources available in the public domain
- High consciousness towards attention to detail; drive and commitment towards delivering high-quality service
- Daily reporting of work performed during the day in the reporting tools
- The timely and appropriate response to mails from co-workers & seniors
- Participate in team’s knowledge sharing and upskilling and engagement activities
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
How to apply for this job?