(FRESHERS / EXPERIENCED) 'Sunquest' : Associate Quality Engineer @ Bangalore
Sunquest has openings for Associate Quality Engineer @ Bangalore
|Company Name:||Sunquest International Inc|
|Job Role:||Associate Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- 6 months to 2 years of experience as a manual &/or automation test engineer.
- Thorough understanding of software testing concepts, methodologies and techniques covering all types of functional and non-functional tests.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Enthusiastic, attitude towards teamwork and ability to work with little guidance.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to understand and communicate highly technical concepts to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, including peers in the US and India.
- Experience in working with Agile teams.
- Experience in automation and non-functional testing, like performance, security, compatibility and ignition would be an added advantage.
- Ability to analyze software requirements and relate to realistic usage of the application to derive testable scenarios
- Diligent execution skills covering remote scenarios.
- Exceptional comprehension skills, and ability to learn and contribute with minimal oversight – a self-starter.
- Test automation skills for both Web and non-web applications..
- Thorough understanding of testing processes and good knowledge in test design techniques
- Good understanding of RDBMS and OOPS Concepts, scripting skills and test automation (preferred)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and SDLC is required
- Good data analysis, defect reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management and Bug tracking tools.
How to apply for this job?