(FRESHERS/EXPERIENCED) 'Yiron' : Jr Software Engineer (Java) @ Chandigarh
Yiron Technologies Recruitment 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Jr Software Engineer (Java) at Yiron Technologies. the detailed Yiron Technologies requirement and Yiron Technologies application process further below in the article.
|Company Name||Yiron Technologies|
|Job Role||Jr Software Engineer (Java)|
|Desired Experience||0-1 year|
|Salary||1.8 – 2.4 LPA|
– Work on the assigned Java Development tasks from scratch in Development project or in bug fixes as a part of Maintenance projects as applicable.
– Document the technical designs using flow charts, UML, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, database schemas and Wireframes.
– Write Optimum Java/J2EE Code as per the Industry best practices and adhering to company’s code standards.
– Perform the Self Unit Testing of coded components and also write automation scripts to test the functionalities wherever needed.
– Coordinate with external teams within the company or from client side to discuss and resolve issues related to pending clarifications during the duration of tasks.
– Work closely with Team Leads and Project Managers to ensure the successful, good quality and timely deliveries.
Skill Set Required:
– Experience in Java/J2EE Web Applications development including Java/J2EE, Spring (Mandatory), JDBC, MVC, Servlets, JSPs,
– HTML5/CSS3/JQuery and Java IDEs like Eclipse or Net beans.
– Hands-on knowledge of a relational databases such as MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server etc.
– Having knowledge of other latest frameworks and technologies like JSF, Struts, ZK, ZUL, J2EE
– Web Services, Micro Services JSON, Android etc will be a plus and will be given weightage.
– Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
– Should be able work in a team as member and lead at times.
– A Bachelor’s degree preferably a BE/BTech-CSE or MCA or equivalent with through-out first division.
– Must have excellent analytical skills, presentations skills and communication skills.
– Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
– Preference will be given to candidates with Relevant Technology Certifications.
– Virtual training – No
– Written Java Test (online)
– Final Technical Interview
– HR Round
How to apply for this job?