(EXPERIENCED) 'vivriti capital' : Software Developer @ Chennai
vivriti capital recruitment for experienced in Chennai as Software Developer. Degree in Computer Science or relevant experienced candidates can apply. Walk-behind for further insight information.
About the team and Role
The software Engineer team is responsible to develop a revolutionary finance marketplace product including the design, user experience and business logic to ensure that the product is easy-to-use, appealing and effective. Your broad knowledge with required skill set will make you a vital part of our new and growing team.
- Responsible for full software life-cycle, system design and development of front-end & back-end systems
- Writing high-quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope
- Identify libraries and technologies worth experimentation
- Build innovative solutions from scratch and liaise with architects and engineers to build solutions
- Mentoring other team members
Desired Skill and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 2-7 years of relevant hands-on software engineering experience doing software design and development
- Proven experience of working on back-end web frameworks like RoR (preferable) or Python/Django or Node.js
- Excellent understanding of relational database structures, having knowledge of unstructured databases (NoSQL) will be an added advantage
- Expertise in object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, algorithms, scalable APIs, etc.
- Knowledge of working on cloud technologies and exposure of AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, etc)
- Work in a fast-paced environment and make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies.
How to apply for this job?